Monday, July 21, 2008

How Songs of Seduction Began Part III

So now I had my Seduction album, chocked full of theory, hypnotic music, and NLP lyrics to get a woman feeling connected, exhilerated, and sexually aroused...but it had never been field tested as a whole!
It was time to see if this monster we had created had real world power, so we all took a copy and went out to play.
For me, an opportunity arose quickly. My cousin and I were pulling in to the local Applebee's for happy hour when we spotted a luscious HB from behind. We couldn't see her face but her body was incredible, with the most perfect latino ass you could ever see on a white girl. My cousin had quite a few words of praise to say about it as we were walking in.
We straddled up to the bar for a cold one, and after a few minutes I recognized a female friend walking by and stopped her to say hello. My cousin said, "She's the one," and asked her to spin around. Sure enough, it was the girl who had been walking in we we pulled up, and her face proved to be just as attractive as the rest of her.
She was meeting a guy friend, who was already at the bar, but we talked a while and exchanged numbers in a purely platonic way. I had hung out with this girl in the past, having mutual friends, but we had never really flirted or experienced any kind of attraction for one another, so I figured she was a great candidate to try the album out on.
I called her the next day and asked her if she wanted to go see the free symphony in the park, and told her some old friends were going to be there. In a few days I was picking her up like in my Ford Futura to go to the show. I had decided for the night not to use any game or NLP whatsoever, and simply enjoy myself while the seduction music did it's work on the way to the concert and on the way back.
So we talked about old times on the way to the park while the hypnotic music built rapport and connection in the background.
The park was loaded with people, and luckily she had brought a blanket and I had brought a bottle of wine. This wasn't perceived as a romantic thing by my lady riend, because blankets and wine are just what you do at a symphony in the park. We talked about the music, joked around, and chatted with people we knew who came walking by our spot, but no seduction lines or methods were used during the evening. Of course I observed the basics of not supplicating or using AFC compliments, but the most in the way of game I might have done during the outing was light, playful kino. I just can't help that- my hands have minds of their own when there's a luscious HB around!
She mentioned the Songs of Seduction music we had listened to several times during the concert, complimenting me on it and asking what the songs were about, even though some of the most skilled classical musicians in the southeast were playing some truly amazing music on stage right in front of us! It was hard not to just naturally run into patterning or game when she asked about the songs, because I had written most of them, and they were essentially patterns and game rolled up into hypnotic rock! So I said as little as I could and let the mystery do it's work.
On the way home we listened to the last four songs on the album, the ones that stimulate sexual arousal, and instead of even asking her I drove straight to MY house. She was flirting with me all the way home, giggling like a school girl as 'Do IT Now!" pounded through the speakers, and by the time we got out at my place she absolutely could not keep her hands off of me!
I actually had trouble opening the door while she was unbuckling my pants, but I eventually got inside and got the job done in right!

There was no doubt in my mind. This album worked!

When my LTOR got back from vacation, I found that it worked on her, too!

Anytime I wanted to get sexual, I found that I could just put the album in and we would be doing the dirty by the time it ended. In fact, it probably made me a very seductively lazy man, and I settled down into a domesticated, one-woman actual LTR for quite some time.

But after the night of that first success, I had to ask: does the album just work for me, or would it work for other people too?

After all, these women KNEW I wrote the music. My voice was on some of the tracks. My bandmates were reporting similar sucsexful stories, but they could claim ownership of the songs too. was it partly social and artistic clout that was getting us laid, or was this album working just as we had planned it to?

There was only one way to find out that we knew of: put he prototype on ebay.

The first album sold in 35 minutes and we've been selling them ever since, with 100% positive feedback and some really wild claims, so we soon knew we had done something right!

To check out what these satisfied customers have to say, check out my last blog post and BE AMAZED!

No comments: