Wednesday, June 11, 2008

How Songs of Seduction Began Part II

Well the Song "To MJ" was a great success for my personal seduction pursuits, and enabled me to single out and get the attention of quite a few hot HBs who watched the band from the dance floor. I found that I could stare into a woman's eyes during the lyrics "I'm looking straight into your eyes" and go into rapport with the subject via Tom Vizzinni and Kim McFarland's "Golden Bubble" technique and sometimes even put the woman in trance right from the stage. I can't tell you how much easier this process made seducing women after a show. Sometimes they would even make a b-line for me after our last set, using the pretext that they absolutely loved the music in order to get into my pants. I felt like a rock star at last! And what's more, I felt like a rock star who actually gets to CHOOSE which women in the audience will become infatuated, which is surprisingly rare (just ask Neil Strauss).
But this paradise was not to last, because at the onset of this band, there were two singers...and the other singer was better than me. I got delegated to just lead guitar. Steven got to sing my hypnotic song, and though he didn't make use of it the way I did (he's a nice guy), he still got alot of women infatuated with him and it was easy to tell that it wasn't only because of his good looks and stellar musicianship. Not only was I feeding him seductive songs laced with NLP, but the other members of the band were beginning to catch my drift and wrote songs along the same vein for him to sing. What's more, the few cover songs we did were seductive in their own right: Bill Whithers, Al Green, etc. We realized that the key to a big following was women, because men go where the women are, and we also had our own alterior motives. So our band catered to women, seduction, and sexiness. Needless to say, though Steven was an AFC, he was constantly being chased by women.
At this time I was already making money on ebay selling various products for other seduction gurus, and one day it hit me. What if we could produce an album of this seductive music that would do for other people what it did for us?
I had been a psychology/music major in college, had become an NLP programmer through a slew of seminars and classes, and mastered NLP as it applied to seduction, so I already had a firm background to do the work. I began to study everything I could about the psychology of music, and used my press credentials to pick the brains of several psychologists whos background was in the effects of music on moods and sexuality. After five months of inspired songwriting, my friends and I had put together a potential album that, at least in theory, was perfectly suited for the hypnotic seduction of women.
An album of seduction should never be all "mood music" ala Barry White. Start out with smooth jazz on a first date and a woman is likely to get creeped out, or at the least think you're putting the cart before the horse. Whether using NLP laced language or not, we had come to understand that the body needed stimulation in it's preparation for sensuality and sex...
The beginning tempos were engineered to mimic the average heartbeat, and then as the album progresses the tempo is ramped up to increase the listener's pulse for an excited state of energy. This gets blood flowing to the genetalia, and helps to "prime the pump" for sex. Throughout the middle of the album, the tempos and pitches were formulated to induce beta highly suggestable beta state, so that the most powerful embedded commands couls seep into the subconscious, and the last songs on the album were perfectly formulated to lull the psyche into a sensuous, relaxed state. We wrote the lyrics using embedded commands and the process theories of SS which we had come to appreciate through our own successes (instilling interest, attraction, comfort, imagination, and finally horniness). We were sure that the combined power of conversational hypnosis and trance inducing music would be an incredible tool for the PUA community!
So we recorded the album in a prestigious local studio, even incorporating binaural beats on certain tracks in case the music was being played on headphones or surround sound for an extra trance-inducing pulse. Now all that was left was to see if it actually worked in real life, off of the stage, from a car stereo or home theater.

No comments: